Locum Critical Care Jobs in Columbus
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen intensivist job (Columbus Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The coverage need is ongoing until a permanent physician is hired.
- Hours are 7pm to 7am, CCU has 23 beds.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA) is seeking a Board Certified Critical Care Medicine/Intensivist physician for an exciting locum tenens assignment in Ohio, less than one hour from Columbus!
- Board Certification and an active Ohio license.
- This is an ongoing opportunity with permanent potential, due to a physician from the hospital relocating.
- EMR onsite is Epic, with training provided prior to first shift.
- 14-17 night shifts per month.
- Procedures include intubations and central lines only.
- Credentialing takes 30-45 days.
- Census runs anywhere from 6 to 23.
This locum job opening was posted
by Medical Doctor Associates.