Critical Care Jobs in Columbus
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Paid Relocation.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- Growing hospital system.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.