Critical Care Jobs in Columbus
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Paid Relocation.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Growing hospital system.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.