Critical Care Jobs in Columbus
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- Growing hospital system.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- This is Consultative Service.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Paid Relocation.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.