Critical Care Jobs in Columbus
Wednesday · October 27, 2021
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Growing hospital system.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Paid Relocation.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.