Critical Care Jobs in Columbus
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- Growing hospital system.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Paid Relocation.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.