Critical Care Jobs in Columbus
Thursday · September 24, 2020
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Growing hospital system.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- 14 shifts/month.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Paid Relocation.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.