Critical Care Jobs in Columbus
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Paid Relocation.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Growing hospital system.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.