Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Hours are flexible and vary with the census.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- Top cultural amenities and widespread recreational resources complement the city.
- The responsibilities of the three physicians covering these units include admissions, daily rounding, and circumcisions.
- With an affordable cost of living, strong economy, low crime rates, and friendly citizens, Columbus is the gem of the Midwest.
- Professional liability insurance.
- In Columbus, you will find a diverse population that enjoys taking part in community activities, a thriving arts scene and dynamic neighborhoods.
- The Columbus metropolitan area offers competitive public and private school systems, diverse neighborhoods, major league sports.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Experienced providers, as well as newly graduating residents, are welcome.
- As the state capital of Ohio, the city of Columbus is the fastest growing metropolitan area in the Midwest.
- Recruiter Contact: Francine Messina at.
- Columbus has it all!
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- The average daily census is 25/18 patients, respectively.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- Mednax is seeking a pediatric hospitalist to join our well-established practice located in Columbus, Ohio to cover the nurseries at the Riverside Methodist and Mount Carmel sites.
- We are close to Nationwide Children's Hospital and Cincinnati, allowing easy fulfillment of continuing medical education credits.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Job Target.