Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The system has 44% of the market share in Columbus.
- Hospitalist practices in Columbus, Ohio are seeking additional physicians to join their staffs.
- Practices offer a solid work-life balance.
- And multiple metro parks.
- A wide array of fine dining.
- Positions offer the opportunity to teach residents and fellows.
- Live and work in the capital of Ohio, the 15th largest city in the nation.
- For five straight years, OhioHealth has appeared on Fortune magazine's Top 100 Companies to Work For list.
- Ideal candidates will exhibit strong clinical and interpersonal skills and the ability to care for a broad range of patients.
- As a part of the community, you can enjoy professional and college sports.
- These practices are affiliated with the OhioHealth system, which was named a Top 10 Healthcare System by Thomsen Reuters for the third consecutive year in 2011.
- Work in friendly and collegial environments, with physicians that support each other.
This perm job from OhioHealth was last open on Mar 3.