Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Saturday · April 10, 2021
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a part of the community, you can enjoy professional and college sports.
- Hospitalist practices in Columbus, Ohio are seeking additional physicians to join their staffs.
- Positions offer the opportunity to teach residents and fellows.
- Practices offer a solid work-life balance.
- The system has 44% of the market share in Columbus.
- Live and work in the capital of Ohio, the 15th largest city in the nation.
- Work in friendly and collegial environments, with physicians that support each other.
- A wide array of fine dining.
- And multiple metro parks.
- For five straight years, OhioHealth has appeared on Fortune magazine's Top 100 Companies to Work For list.
- These practices are affiliated with the OhioHealth system, which was named a Top 10 Healthcare System by Thomsen Reuters for the third consecutive year in 2011.
- Ideal candidates will exhibit strong clinical and interpersonal skills and the ability to care for a broad range of patients.
This perm job from OhioHealth was last open on Mar 3.