Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The week rotation runs Tues-Mon and the rotation is firm.
- Every physician needs to work day and night shifts.
- Hospitalists will co-manage their patients in the ICU.
- Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.
- We can consider IM or FP candidates but Board certification with the Abms is a must at this site.
- The team consists of 12 physicians and the service runs with 4 day physicians, 1 night physician and a rotation through another local Hospital.
- As a hospitalist with So und Physicians you can expect a collegial and rewarding work environment as well as ongoing practice support and career guidance from Sound Physicians' regional management team.
- This follows the standard Sound Physicians' model of 7 on-7 off, beginning each day with 12-15 patients - nights will be cross-covering 45-50 patients, admissions and taking. Day shifts are from 7am-7pm and nights from 7pm-7am, in house.
- The hospital does provide Critical Care/Pulmonary support structure along with many subspecialists.
- Comfort with procedures suggested.
- To receive more information about this opportunity or any others with Sound Physicians or Echo locum tenens.
- One of the benefits of working with Echo Locum Tenens is that we offer the candidates we assist with placement direct access into Sound Physicians' opportunities.
- Physicians need to be comfortable practicing autonomously at 25-bed hospital as there is virtually no back-up.
- This is a small community hospital, 25 beds with low acuity cases.
- Any patients with acuity too high are shipped.
- Our physicians will respond to codes, so Acls is required. Active OH license and BC IM is required.
- Part time and full time availbility will be considered.
- It is a 300+ bed facility with a 17 bed open ICU.
- We have access to all of their sporadic open shifts, longer term opportunities, and new practice openings.
This locum tenen job from Sound Physicians was last open on Mar 9.