Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Privileges granted in 90-120 days.
- StartDate: 12/02/2013Available Shifts: Night Shift.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- The Nocturnist shift will be 7PM to 7 AM and the Nocturnist will be responsible for medical management of patients and admissions with full specialty backup support.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- Home to Ohio State University, this multi-faceted city boasts everything from top-of-the-line entertainment and world-class shopping to professional sports and a flourishing arts scene.
- The nocturnist will need to perform intubations and central lines.
- Hospital in Ohio is looking for Nocturnist Hospitalist coverage.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Ohio facility seeks Nocturnist coverage for sporadic coverage ongoing.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Known for its optimism and friendliness, the "??Heart of Ohio"?쳌 is the perfect city for anyone who longs for a dose of Midwestern congeniality and down-home warmth.
This perm job from Staff Care was last open on Nov 12.