Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Sunday · September 26, 2021
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- Job Summary.
- 7on 7off.
- Full-Time Hospitalist needed 30-minutes from Columbus, Ohio.
- Fairfield County is filled with many historic museums, recreational parks, and adventurous activities for people of all ages.
- You should be comfortable with all aspects of inpatient acute medicine including inpatient procedures.
- This hospitalist position is a day time only position.
- Community Profile.
- Will accept H1B.
- Proficiency with intubations required.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- Negotiable with experience.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- Pay starting around $190k.
- This is a 222 bed hospital that has received a 5 Star Rating from Health Grades for Cardiac Care, Orthopedic, Pulmonary Services, Vascular Services and Critical Care Services.
- This facility is located in Fairfield County and is only a 30 minute drive to Columbus, OH where you will find lots of restaurants, shopping, and plenty of entertainment.
- House physician cover nights.
- Mckesson EMR system in place.
- 3 physicians on during the day.
- Not a J-1 opportunity.
- Patient Satisfaction is maintained with an average census of 15-20patient encounters per day.
- FP and IM teaching facility (students will round with you, no teaching responsibility).
- As a hospitalist you will be responsible for managing the care of patients that are admitted to the hospitalist practice from admission through discharge.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Jan 9.