Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Monday · September 16, 2019
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3 physicians on during the day.
- House physician cover nights.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- Fairfield County is filled with many historic museums, recreational parks, and adventurous activities for people of all ages.
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- Will accept H1B.
- Patient Satisfaction is maintained with an average census of 15-20patient encounters per day.
- Negotiable with experience.
- Not a J-1 opportunity.
- This facility is located in Fairfield County and is only a 30 minute drive to Columbus, OH where you will find lots of restaurants, shopping, and plenty of entertainment.
- Community Profile.
- This hospitalist position is a day time only position.
- As a hospitalist you will be responsible for managing the care of patients that are admitted to the hospitalist practice from admission through discharge.
- Full-Time Hospitalist needed 30-minutes from Columbus, Ohio.
- Mckesson EMR system in place.
- Pay starting around $190k.
- This is a 222 bed hospital that has received a 5 Star Rating from Health Grades for Cardiac Care, Orthopedic, Pulmonary Services, Vascular Services and Critical Care Services.
- Proficiency with intubations required.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- FP and IM teaching facility (students will round with you, no teaching responsibility).
- You should be comfortable with all aspects of inpatient acute medicine including inpatient procedures.
- Job Summary.
- 7on 7off.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Jan 9.