Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Columbus) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Culturally, Central Ohio has a lot for which to be thankful, from chef-owned restaurants, boutique shopping, and historic neighborhoods to world class arts and entertainment.
- Copc Hospitalists Benefit Summary.
- 4G cell phone/PDA provided at company expense.
- Copc has over 42 medical offices and practice locations within Central Ohio at this time.
- Optimal patient to physician ratios while rounding.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Great Hospitalists environment to work in.
- Paid life insurance.
- Two-year contract term.
- Consider your career and life-style options and let's discuss how Copc Hospitalists may help you achieve that which you envision.
- Productivity bonus opportunity.
- Tom Kelly at, to discuss in further detail your opportunities with Copc.
- They are owners with and clinical partners of their Copc primary care and specialty colleagues.
- Very diverse/mature hospitalists practice with potentially no physician turnover.
- At present, Copc is second largest primary care group in the nation and continues to purposefully add to its depth and breadth of influence.
- Suffice it to say that, regardless of the life-style environment you prefer, it can be found within the bounds of Central Ohio.
- We also have comprehensive imagining facilities, laboratory services, cardio vascular testing facilities, and rehabilitative services.
- Concomitantly, Copc has developed the administrative, financial, IT and legal infrastructure to support the enterprise and the success of its physician owners and associates.
- 401K plan.
- Those who reside in, or relocate to, our region often find it hard to leave once they experience the benefits - such as, a cost of living that's favorable when compared nationally, a friendly and diverse population, and a central location that is within a one-day drive or one-hour flight to over half of the United States and Canada.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Approximately 210 work days per year.
- Competitive salary at a guaranteed minimum.
- Partnership/Shareholder opportunity at two years with the company.
- There are, at present, a number of full-time (shareholder track), part-time and situational positions available to support our continuing care, growth and development.
- Long term disability insurance.
- Flexible spending account available.
- Copc) is a physician owned and governed group of over 250 physicians.
- In terms of practice, in addition to the respective inpatient facility information, Copc Hospitalists have access to all Copc physicians' office records via EHR.
- Therefore, when a patient is hospitalized, Copc Hospitalists are able to access episodic and longitudinal information to best determine the course of acute treatment and facilitate the subsequent transitions of care - rest assured the efforts of Copc Hospitalists are invested in the best possible patient outcome.
- Hospitalist Opportunities.
- As the premier medical group of its kind in Central Ohio, we provide the highest quality of care to our patients and the community.
- In addition, several prestigious colleges and universities are located in the area, from the large, academically expansive Ohio State University to the quaint, exquisite academic ambiance of Denison University.
- Paid health insurance.
- Central Ohio Primary Care physicians are engaged in the practice of pediatrics, family medicine, internal medicine, endocrinology, infectious disease, physical medicine and hospital medicine.
- Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians, Inc.
- Dental and vision insurance available.
- Our region is one of the fastest growing areas in the nation, yet Central Ohio maintains a " comfort & feel" that's easy to fall in love with.
- Copc Hospitalists are a team of over 50 physicians who specialize in the care of hospitalized patients.
- Laptop computers available to work with daily.
- You are also welcome to upload your resume on our Hospitalist Opportunities page and we will quickly respond to your posting.
- Profit sharing plan.
- Very flexible scheduling.
This perm job from Central Ohio Primary Care was last open on Feb 7.