Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our client is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible, Internal Medicine Hospitalist to help out with sporadic coverage.
- While on a locum tenens assignment with Onyx M.D., enjoy paid travel, A-Rated malpractice coverage, competitive compensation, travel concierge service and 24/7 access to your personal Onyx M.D. staffing consultant.
- Come experience the beauty of central Ohio, while only being a stone's throw from the big city.
- This beautiful small town has wonderful parks, golf courses, theater and arts districts, and so much more, while still being within driving distance of major metropolitan areas.
- Onyx M.D. is physician owned and operated.
- Are you looking for a great opportunity to supplement your income at a top notch facility?
- The shifts will be 7a-7p or 11a-11p.
- We understand physicians.
This perm job from Onyx M.D. was last open on Jun 29.