Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Vent Management.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- EMR Epic.
- Known for its optimism and friendliness, the "Heart of Ohio" is the perfect city for anyone who longs for a dose of Midwestern congeniality and down-home warmth.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- ICU Rounding.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day Shift.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Home to Ohio State University, this multi-faceted city boasts everything from top-of-the-line entertainment and world-class shopping to professional sports and a flourishing arts scene.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jul 18.