Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Top Tier compensation includes base salary, commencement bonus, performance based incentives.
- H1 visa sponsorship.
- Work at 415 bed, Level II Trauma Center in the midst of a four-year, $310 million campus-wide modernization project.
- The capitol city of Ohio has a diverse economy based on education, government, insurance, banking, fashion, aviation, etc.
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- 7on / 7off schedule with 10 Hospitalists and four APP's on day team.
- It is also known for their sports teams including The Ohio State Buckeyes and the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- Now Interviewing Hospitalists - Columbus, Ohio.
- With a total population of around 800,000 Columbus, Ohio is the 15th largest city in the United States.
- Two Hospitalists and one APP on night team.
- On-site Intensivists with excellent sub-specialty back-up across the board - NO procedures, NO codes, NO rapid response.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews to join a group of 30 Hospitalists at a prestigious medical center in Columbus.
- Columbus has many different landmarks to visit such as the performing arts center and The Columbus Museum of Art.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.