Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- H1 visa sponsorship.
- Now Interviewing Hospitalists - Columbus, Ohio.
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- Two Hospitalists and one APP on night team.
- 7on / 7off schedule with 10 Hospitalists and four APP's on day team.
- Columbus has many different landmarks to visit such as the performing arts center and The Columbus Museum of Art.
- Top Tier compensation includes base salary, commencement bonus, performance based incentives.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews to join a group of 30 Hospitalists at a prestigious medical center in Columbus.
- Work at 415 bed, Level II Trauma Center in the midst of a four-year, $310 million campus-wide modernization project.
- It is also known for their sports teams including The Ohio State Buckeyes and the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- The capitol city of Ohio has a diverse economy based on education, government, insurance, banking, fashion, aviation, etc.
- With a total population of around 800,000 Columbus, Ohio is the 15th largest city in the United States.
- On-site Intensivists with excellent sub-specialty back-up across the board - NO procedures, NO codes, NO rapid response.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jul 12.