Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- H1 visa sponsorship.
- Now Interviewing Hospitalists - Columbus, Ohio.
- On-site Intensivists with excellent sub-specialty back-up across the board - NO procedures, NO codes, NO rapid response.
- 7on / 7off schedule with 10 Hospitalists and four APP's on day team.
- Two Hospitalists and one APP on night team.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews to join a group of 30 Hospitalists at a prestigious medical center in Columbus.
- With a total population of around 800,000 Columbus, Ohio is the 15th largest city in the United States.
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- Top Tier compensation includes base salary, commencement bonus, performance based incentives.
- Work at 415 bed, Level II Trauma Center in the midst of a four-year, $310 million campus-wide modernization project.
- It is also known for their sports teams including The Ohio State Buckeyes and the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- The capitol city of Ohio has a diverse economy based on education, government, insurance, banking, fashion, aviation, etc.
- Columbus has many different landmarks to visit such as the performing arts center and The Columbus Museum of Art.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jul 12.