Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- H1B approved facility.
- Access SoundInstitute.
- Join this group of 27 Hospitalists, 3 Advanced Practitioners and Hospitalist RN.
- 415 Bed hospital.
- It is also known for their sports teams including The Ohio State Buckeyes and the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- Columbus has many different landmarks to visit such as the performing arts center and The Columbus Museum of Art.
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
- Learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- With a total population of around 800,000 Columbus, Ohio is the 15th largest city in the United States.
- The Team - The Hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Columbus, OH.
- The capitol city of Ohio has a diverse economy based on education, government, insurance, banking, fashion, aviation, etc.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- The regions climate is transitional between humid continental and humid subtropical.
- Overall, Columbus is a great place to raise a family and for business.
- On-site Intensivist with excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- This hospital offers a wide range of services through a number of specialty centers and has made an ongoing commitment to technology that has helped set the facility apart.
- 26 weeks per year (182 shifts annually).
- Rotating shift schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off.
- No procedures or rapid response calls, hospitalists serve as back-up for codes.
- Carmel East, you will work in a culture of integrity and enjoy a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams.
- As a Hospitalist with Sound Physicians at Mt.
- The winter snowfall is relatively light.
- Track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago