Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Although not nearly as big as NYC, Los Angeles or Chicago, this city is jam-packed with things to do for visitors of all ages and interests.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 months+.
- Location: Ohio.
- If you're looking to escape the heat or snow, you definitely do not want to miss the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum or the Museum of Art, both local and visitor favorites.
- Must BE Boarded.
- And when you get hungry, make sure to stop by the historic West Side Market for some international grub - the baked goods come highly recommended.
- If you're planning to visit in the warmer months, consider spending a few days exploring the Botanical Garden, Metroparks and the Zoo for some outdoor fun.
- Foodies, adventure-seekers, nature-lovers, sports fanatics and history buffs alike will find plenty of things to enjoy.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.