Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking Internal Medicine Physicians with an interest in Hospital Medicine.
- Ability to work 7on/7off or 18/8 hour shifts/month.
- Open to candidates interested in part-time schedules.
- Acute Care Nocturnist: This opportunity is ideal for a hospitalist who is interested in procedures (intubation & central lines), This consultative service covers only ICU patients, 14 shifts/month, at a dedicated hospital campus.
- Each campus has unique hospitalist opportunities.
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's Hospital located in Westerville, Mount Carmel East Hospital located just outside beltway on east side of Columbus, Mount Carmel Grove City Hospital is a new hospital in southwest Columbus that opened in April 2019.
- Hospitalist: Opportunities on all campuses.
- Hospital employed position.
- One of these positions might help you find job satisfaction or work/life balance that may be missing from your current job.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- The ultimate goal is to keep complex patients with multiple illnesses, healthy and out of the hospital.
- Extensivist: Provide care to chronically ill patients in an outpatient setting with an on-site multidisciplinary team (Nurse Practitioner, RN Care Manager, Social Worker & Pharmacist).
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- This service is provided Monday- Friday from 7AM-7PM.
- All of these opportunities have excellent compensation and benefits.
- The Mount Carmel Health System has 3 Hospital Campuses in Columbus, OH.
- Employment with established private group.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Mount Carmel Health