Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Thursday · January 26, 2023
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist: Opportunities on all campuses.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking Internal Medicine Physicians with an interest in Hospital Medicine.
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's Hospital located in Westerville, Mount Carmel East Hospital located just outside beltway on east side of Columbus, Mount Carmel Grove City Hospital is a new hospital in southwest Columbus that opened in April 2019.
- Each campus has unique hospitalist opportunities.
- All of these opportunities have excellent compensation and benefits.
- This service is provided Monday- Friday from 7AM-7PM.
- Hospital employed position.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- Employment with established private group.
- Ability to work 7on/7off or 18/8 hour shifts/month.
- Extensivist: Provide care to chronically ill patients in an outpatient setting with an on-site multidisciplinary team (Nurse Practitioner, RN Care Manager, Social Worker & Pharmacist).
- One of these positions might help you find job satisfaction or work/life balance that may be missing from your current job.
- Acute Care Nocturnist: This opportunity is ideal for a hospitalist who is interested in procedures (intubation & central lines), This consultative service covers only ICU patients, 14 shifts/month, at a dedicated hospital campus.
- Open to candidates interested in part-time schedules.
- The Mount Carmel Health System has 3 Hospital Campuses in Columbus, OH.
- The ultimate goal is to keep complex patients with multiple illnesses, healthy and out of the hospital.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Jun 28.