Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Friday · June 9, 2023
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One of these positions might help you find job satisfaction or work/life balance that may be missing from your current job.
- The Mount Carmel Health System has 3 Hospital Campuses in Columbus, OH.
- Hospitalist: Opportunities on all campuses.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- Hospital employed position.
- Employment with established private group.
- Acute Care Nocturnist: This opportunity is ideal for a hospitalist who is interested in procedures (intubation & central lines), This consultative service covers only ICU patients, 14 shifts/month, at a dedicated hospital campus.
- All of these opportunities have excellent compensation and benefits.
- Extensivist: Provide care to chronically ill patients in an outpatient setting with an on-site multidisciplinary team (Nurse Practitioner, RN Care Manager, Social Worker & Pharmacist).
- The ultimate goal is to keep complex patients with multiple illnesses, healthy and out of the hospital.
- Open to candidates interested in part-time schedules.
- Each campus has unique hospitalist opportunities.
- Ability to work 7on/7off or 18/8 hour shifts/month.
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's Hospital located in Westerville, Mount Carmel East Hospital located just outside beltway on east side of Columbus, Mount Carmel Grove City Hospital is a new hospital in southwest Columbus that opened in April 2019.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking Internal Medicine Physicians with an interest in Hospital Medicine.
- This service is provided Monday- Friday from 7AM-7PM.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Jun 28.