Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acute Care Nocturnist: This opportunity is ideal for a hospitalist who is interested in procedures (intubation & central lines), This consultative service covers only ICU patients, 14 shifts/month, at a dedicated hospital campus.
- Each campus has unique hospitalist opportunities.
- Employment with established private group.
- Extensivist: Provide care to chronically ill patients in an outpatient setting with an on-site multidisciplinary team (Nurse Practitioner, RN Care Manager, Social Worker & Pharmacist).
- This service is provided Monday- Friday from 7AM-7PM.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking Internal Medicine Physicians with an interest in Hospital Medicine.
- One of these positions might help you find job satisfaction or work/life balance that may be missing from your current job.
- Hospitalist: Opportunities on all campuses.
- Ability to work 7on/7off or 18/8 hour shifts/month.
- Hospital employed position.
- The Mount Carmel Health System has 3 Hospital Campuses in Columbus, OH.
- Open to candidates interested in part-time schedules.
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's Hospital located in Westerville, Mount Carmel East Hospital located just outside beltway on east side of Columbus, Mount Carmel Grove City Hospital is a new hospital in southwest Columbus that opened in April 2019.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- All of these opportunities have excellent compensation and benefits.
- The ultimate goal is to keep complex patients with multiple illnesses, healthy and out of the hospital.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Jun 28.