Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Friday · November 15, 2019
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- Paid Relocation.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Growing hospital system.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.