Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Growing hospital system.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- Paid Relocation.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- Cover only ICU patients.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.