Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Monday · September 16, 2019
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Growing hospital system.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- Paid Relocation.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- 14 shifts/month.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.