Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Sunday · September 26, 2021
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Growing hospital system.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- Paid Relocation.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.