Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Saturday · December 3, 2022
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- 14 shifts/month.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- Growing hospital system.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- This is Consultative Service.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Paid Relocation.
This perm job from Mount Carmel Health was last open on Sep 1.