Hospitalist Jobs in Columbus
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Arch City
Photo: Panorama view of downtown Columbus from the park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Dedicated Hospital Campus Assignment.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Mount Carmel Health System has a team of physicians and advance practice providers providing acute care coverage at night on our Mount Carmel East or Grove City Campuses.
- Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family.
- Paid Relocation.
- Mount Carmel Health System is seeking an BC/BE Internal Medicine/Critical Care Physician to cover nightshift in ICU on a dedicated hospital campus.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Dedicated pulmonary/ critical care specialists on.
- Essential skills include: insertion of central venous catheters.
- Lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- Cover only ICU patients.
- Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel.
- Growing hospital system.
- Insertion of pulmonary artery pressure or arterial pressure monitoring catheters and thoracentesis.
- This is Consultative Service.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Mount Carmel Health